Tuesday 4 April 2017

Mother in law 60th Birthday

Hello - just a quick post to share with you a card I made for the the Mother-In-Law's 60th Birthday using a Stamping Bella Stamp called Uptown Girl Bentley gets blown away! The MIL loves balloons so this image was perfect. 




I used lots of Fruit punch stickles over the Sunset Promarker on the middle balloon along with glaze over all the Balloons. I die cut the cloud edge from white card and also the greeting - both from Lawn Fawn. I covered the base with the sky and cloud patterned paper from My Minds Eye and over this I die cut a Skyline from My Favourite things Die-namics.  I added some My Favourite things Just Delightful paper for the green stripes and over that I placed the glittery American Crafts Thickers called Amber to spell out MUM. I die cut some leaves in co-ordinating pink satin card using Marianne design dies and added the co-ordinating resin flowers.
Finally I tied some yellow ribbon around the top to add a little extra detail.

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers - 
Skin - Coral, Soft Peace, Blush & Antique white with a little pink on the cheeks. 
Dress - Yellow, canary, lemon & Soft Lime. 
Hair - Raw Sienna, Sleigh bells & Lemon. 
Balloon -  Yellow & Canary, Sunset, Cerise and Magenta

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -

Thanks for stopping by - leave me a little message to say Hi!
Liz (:(|)x

No comments:

Post a Comment